POSITION: Warehouse Inventory Specialist
Sierra, LLC is seeking a professional, self-motivated, organized individual for our Warehouse Inventory Specialist position. The job qualifications are listed below and if you are interested we ask that you please send your resume in to Jacob at JacobB@sierracoolslv.com.
Our core values are passion, integrity, teamwork and accountability, and we strive to always exceed our customers’ expectations. Our customers are our number one priority every day at Sierra, LLC. We focus solely on residential air conditioning and heating repair services and equipment replacement. Our team is dedicated to furthering our knowledge in our respected industries and well as personal leadership development. We operate as a highly rated licensed contractor and career advancement is available to qualified and motivated individuals.
This position’s schedule would be Tuesday – Saturday. Scheduled hours would be 6:30AM-3:00pm. Our on call schedule is rotated between other warehouse specialists to support our technicians in the field. Some HVAC knowledge is preferred, but not necessary.
Must be at least 23 years old.
- Replenishing, organizing, and ordering of parts for field technicians on a daily basis.
- Finding hard-to-find parts for HVAC equipment.
- Perform cycle counts
- Data entry
- Maintain janitorial responsibilities around building
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience working in the inventory / shipping industry.
- 1-2 Years of HVAC experience is preferred, but not necessary.
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Computer literate
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Forklift driving experience
- Motivated self-starter
- Team player
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Full time employment
- Training opportunities both in business and personal development