AC Repair in Las Vegas
Trust Our Team to Handle Your AC Repairs - Available 24/7
Having a well-maintained air conditioning unit can make a huge difference in Las Vegas and the surrounding areas. We are a desert community, and that means that the heat can really soar in the summertime. Without a properly running air conditioning unit, you could be left hot and uncomfortable. Air conditioning is not just a luxury here in the desert, it is a necessity! If your air conditioning unit is not functioning properly, we encourage you to contact Sierra LLC Air Conditioning & Heating and speak with an experienced and trusted service member from our team so we can provide you with a solution.
At Sierra LLC Air Conditioning & Heating, our Las Vegas AC repair professionals are proud to have served the community since 2013 and can provide the experienced, professional and skilled service you need. Our technicians are highly-trained, skilled professionals that are courteous to your home’s needs and will work efficiently to repair, replace or install your HVAC system and all parts in a timely, cost-efficient manner. Save money and time with the help of a Las Vegas air conditioning professional from our team.
Common Signs Your AC Unit Needs Repairs
- There isn’t anything we can’t handle when it comes to repairs. Call us for help! Here are some common symptoms that may indicate your AC unit needs service:
- Won’t turn on
- Won’t turn off
- Not blowing cold air
- Dripping or leaking
- Refrigerant leaks
- Dirty coils
- Failing compressor or fans
- Faulty wiring
- Fan not working
- Frozen coil
- Faulty thermostat
- Corrosion of wire and terminals
- Electrical control failure
- Burned contactor
Should You Repair or Replace Your AC Unit?
Deciding whether or not you should repair or replace your AC system can be difficult, mainly because a full AC replacement can be a considerable investment. But, just like any other appliance, there comes a time for every cooling system's lifespan when continuing to pay for repairs becomes less cost-effective than installing a new unit. Our knowledgeable professionals can provide you with an honest assessment of your air conditioner's condition and help you make a decision that is best for your needs and budget.
- Generally speaking, you may want to consider replacing your AC system if:
- Your unit is more than 15 years old
- The cost of repairs multiplied by the unit's age (in years) is greater than the cost of a new unit
- Your air conditioner uses outdated R-22 refrigerant
- Your monthly cooling costs continue to rise
- Your unit has trouble keeping your home cool
- Your unit is prone to frequent breakdowns
How Often Should You Change Your AC Filter?
Changing your cooling system's filter is one of the simplest and most common types of AC repairs performed. While the lifespan of your air conditioner's filter will vary depending on factors such as the brand, your overall indoor air quality, and whether or not you have pets in your home, it is generally recommended to replace your AC filter every 6-12 months. Cleaning your filter every two weeks can help to increase your air conditioning system's efficiency and lower your energy consumption by up to 15%!
How Much Will It Cost to Repair Your Air Conditioner?
As with any type of heating or cooling repair, the cost of your AC repair service will depend on the specific part or parts that need to be replaced. For this reason, it is important you have your system inspected by a trained cooling repair professional to get a clearer estimate of the expected costs. At Sierra LLC, we make sure to be respectful of our customers' budgets and do everything we can to provide you with clear pricing with no hidden surprises. When you choose us, you can expect the following:
- Our technicians arrive promptly and diagnose your AC problem
- We advise you of all available repair and replacement options and our recommendations
- We provide honest, upfront pricing with no hidden fees
- All air conditioning repairs are backed by a satisfaction guarantee
- 24-hour availability for emergency AC repair services
Schedule Your Repairs Today!
If you are having any of the above problems with your air conditioning unit, our team has the expertise to handle it quickly and efficiently. We know how important it is to have reliable, working AC in your home. One of the best ways to give your AC unit longevity and reliability is to schedule regular maintenance and clear up problems before they start. Our Las Vegas AC repair specialists understand that your home is an investment in your future and a properly running air conditioner can make all the difference in your utility bill and your level of comfort.
Answers to Common AC Questions
For more information about common AC-related topics, check out the following articles:
- What is air balancing, and why is it important?
- What is R-22 refrigerant, and why is it no longer used?
Call (702) 830-7553 or contact us online to get your A/C working again as soon as possible. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!