Las Vegas Heating Repair
Reliable Services from Our Heating Specialists Available 24/7
At Sierra LLC Air Conditioning & Heating, we pride ourselves in offering outstanding customer service and timely, cost-efficient assistance in helping our clients install and repair their heating and cooling systems. Since 2013, our team of Las Vegas heating repair technicians have assisted countless homeowners in the area, and we may be able to help you, too. Having a properly running heating system can help reduce your overall carbon footprint, keep your home comfortable and may reduce your utility costs. If you have a malfunctioning heater do not hesitate to schedule an appointment with Sierra LLC Air Conditioning & Heating right away!
Providing a Wide Range of Top-Quality Heating and Furnace Repairs
Having a heating system that is properly maintained and working in top condition can keep your home warm and reduce your costs of home utility bills. If your furnace stops working, or is not working in optimal condition, we can help you to bring it back into excellent shape. Whether your unit needs simple maintenance or a full replacement, we have seen virtually everything when it comes to furnace problems and we have the expertise to restore heat to your home.
- There isn’t anything we can’t handle when it comes to repairs. Call us for help! Here are some common symptoms that may indicate that your heating unit needs service:
- Won’t turn on
- Blowing cold air/no warm air
- Weird noises
- Fan is not blowing
- Circuit breaker keeps tripping
- Faulty pilot light
- Leaking or dripping
- Faulty wiring
- Burned out capacitor
Why Is It Important to Have Your Heater Cleaned?
Especially right before the cold season, it is important to get a tune-up for your heating system. Not only will this help to prevent issues with your heater’s efficiency, but it could also ultimately save your life. Due to the fact that furnaces emit carbon monoxide, it is critical that you check for leaks so that this poisonous gas doesn’t creep into the air you’re breathing.
- Call a professional heating technician if you notice any of the following:
- You are getting frequent headaches. This could be due to a carbon monoxide leak and should be addressed as quickly as possible. Your furnace is supposed to seal the carbon monoxide within the heat exchanger and pump it out the flue vent, but if the exchanger gets cracked it can get into the air.
- You have birds nesting in your flue vent. If they have made their home or even died in the vent, it can result in excess carbon monoxide being trapped due to the restricted air flow.
- You have a dirty air filter. It is important to replace your air filter often so that it does not get caked in dirt and clog the condenser coil. This will minimize the ability for air to flow freely, which can raise the temperature in your house when the heat is turned on. You should replace your filter every 1-3 months.
Take advantage of our WINTER SPECIAL!
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Do you have questions about your furnace? Are you interested in obtaining a new heating unit? Now is the time to act! Contact Sierra LLC Air Conditioning & Heating and schedule a free estimate with our trusted team. Our Las Vegas heating company has a reputation for delivering top-quality services with integrity and professionalism. Your heating and cooling needs can all be met by our trusted and experienced team.
If you need your home heated by the best in the business, call the Las Vegas heating repair professionals at Sierra LLC Air Conditioning & Heating at (702) 830-7553 today!